Monday, November 30, 2009

MORPHINE!


November 30 2009

Monday...gawd. Came way too fast. This is a 5 day week for me...IMAGINE A 5 DAY WEEK OF WORK!! hahahaha
Leaving gov't will be sad in regards to wage and flex days....it really is nice working an extra hour a day so u get a 3 day weekend every other week. SPOILED.

I am busing to work this morning b/c I have too much crap to carry...The moment I walk on to the AM bus I am reminded as to why I prefer to walk to work. I hate ppl in the morning even more than I do in the afternoon it seems...esp if the bus is full, then I want to punch ppl.

Remember how I said I think I saw Z last week - at a distance....? Well it triggered an interesting dream about him....in this dream there was some lucidity on my part which is always interesting...at one point I fell off my bed (wtf?) and was in a broken neck type position on the floor and needed someone to move me to prevent me from being hurt and he sat across the room, not even looking up and wouldnt help me. At that moment in my dream I made the connection...whoa...he doesn't/didn't ever give a shit. DING DING DING. I love the human psyche and how it integrates the truth into all different realms of consciousness. While I had obviously figured that out a long while ago it was interesting nonetheless.

This facial cancer is outta hand....I am being punished for making fun of retards...I know it. Revenge of the Retards....OK u clever little tards...LET UP ALREADY! I can't handle this shit on my face!!!!!

No comments: