Friday, November 13, 2009

gawd!

November 13 2009

Oooo Friday the 13th. Spooky Spooky! Ok not really.

I am bored...I ate some grapes and that did not help. The stupid woman in this office who won't stop hacking is momentarily going to have a pack of Halls Cough Drops shoved into her ugly mouth I swear to fucking

gawd. K

Tonight

Ayla is attending a STARVE-A-THON at school overnight...gone are the days when I was a kid and we did DANCE-A-THONS I guess...Me and Candy Chemelli danced up a storm that day in Rainbow Lake Alberta...I had on my rainbow suspenders b/c I was a high fashion icon type back then...oh yes. Ahead of my time for sure.  Anyway my house is gunna be quiet and all mine tonight...the last night for a week...and even with the loss of solitary solace I am really looking fwd to my company...so it is a  WIN WIN  situation.

I have a really good lunch in the fridge waiting for me at 12:30 & I am drooling...drooling whilst trying to keep my eyes open...

wtf - I have been narcoleptic all effing day. ..yawning, nodding off...I wish I was going to see Ryan McMahon tonight in Nanaimo with Pam & Jim... L I have to wait til Nov 21.

I have really long nails right now (for me)...and I

wanna scratch someone...meow!

OHH WELL IM FUCKING AWAKE NOW!!!!!! My sister and Rob are standing outside my work!!!!!! MY HOUSE IS NOT CLEAN AND MY ROOM IS NOT READY...I may really punch them both now. I fucking HATE surprises....little assholes.

No comments: