Thursday, November 12, 2009

WOOT!

November 12 2009

I came to work 45 mins early today. I had to bring in my new monkey attire for the POSSIBLE interview b/c gawd forbid I wear it all day! It is hanging in my cubicle...if I get this other job....BIG IF as I am sure there are others in the running with skills like mine (I gotz wicked skillz) – if I got this job it would involve having to be dressed well every day...which is slightly mortifying. What is more mortifying is the SHMOOZING requirement. My days of blissfully ignoring all ppl around me, MP3 blaring in my head would be over I think...sad but...I would be so busy I don’t think I would care much...I crave being busy again, being purposeful...

At The Bay yesterday I misted myself with some yummy overpriced perfume and today it still smells so I am in SMELL HEAVEN...MmmMMmMmmMmmm...stupid looking bottle though.

Great visit with Kori, Cedar & Mary yesterday...Mary attempted to nurse my cat...my cat is pretty neurotic as it is...she doesn’t enjoy being picked up and has a very hard time with eye contact...well Mary is a Cat Molester and the cat was hilariously tortured the whole time which I found quite enjoyable...Cedar is funny...I swear to gawd when he says “GOOOOOD COOOOKIN’!” a little part of my blackened heart pulsates and turns pink again! Mary also makes a killer tuna fish sandwich I must say...so for all your fancy catering needs please call her! Hooked Kori up with some new tunes so the day over all was damn sweet!

Hot Donna & I plastered the town with Ryan McMahon posters...wish we had WAY MORE but...such is life. Will see if I can get some more...really want a good turn out for him this time for a damn change...so all u locals prepare to be annoyed by my insistence you attend...we had a good afternoon til I killed her with my perfume stench...Sorry Donna....don’t die of an asthma attack please.

The Wildfire Bakery here on Quadra has the outside of its bldg dedicated to art; basically they let artists do murals of a graffiti nature on either side of the bldg of whatever they want...well apparently the current one depicts pigs in cop uniforms and ppl handcuffed in Olympic ring hand cuffs...awesome...really want to go look at it and get some pictures but of course there is an uproar...ppl are complaining...writing letters and making calls saying its atrocious...Ummmm, how about you focus your RAGE and letter writing skills on something WORTHWHILE YOU ASSHOLES and not a piece of art work you happen to not agree with? Pick your battles...there are hungry ppl in your town with nowhere to live and u have a Premier who is raping the shit out of the province and u decide to be outraged over a fucking painting? Idiocy.

Will go get pics of this ATROCITY tomorrow I think.

Donna saw the Misfits last night...said they are way over-rated....but the Jolts kicked ass.

Gawd it is gunna be busy as shit the next 10 days starting Saturday...Sushi day with Shawn & Phil, Aunty Pam, Mags and Sidlet are coming that afternoon for a visit too...then my sister Kim & Rob arrive Sat evening for the week! On Tuesday we will head up island for an adventure and catch the 3 pm ferry to Powell River to go visit/socialize with the family and friends for the night....then head back down island Wednesday, visit with Pam and Jim....then I think Kim and Rob go home Friday or Saturday, not sure...then Saturday evening is the Ryan McMahon show and VonBones afterwards...SUNDAY is quiet resting day and Monday Guy & Donna will be staying over b/c they are coming down to see Billy Bragg...then life will be quiet, still and somewhat boring again...til December :o)

I haven’t seen my sister in so long it is gunna be great...lots of laughing...

Ohhh just got a call...interview is Monday!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments: