Friday, November 27, 2009

harharhar

When I buy Sweet Tart candies I only eat the orange and pink ones...the green, purple and blue ones go to the bowl on Coral’s desk and she has to eat em...so they are kind of like diet candies b/c out of a roll I am lucky if I get 7 of my color. CLEVER.

Guy has the flu. It is not Chinese Food this time. Everyone wish his bowels good luck.

The mood around here is interesting. All the laid off folk are relieved to know what is happening. The rumour to extend us until after the Olympics was horrifying...the theory being if the gov’t needed to pull gov’t employees to work the Olympic venues b/c there were not enough volunteers and such they would need all the gov’t employees to pick up the slack etc...Doesn’t that sound awesome...? Gag. Anyhow...placements are apparently picking up so time will tell.

I lost my bank card...so I went to the bank this morning and got a new one and was served by some lovely sounding Irish kid...man, an accent sure goes a long way before you get to know a fella.

Tonight Nicki and I are going to go eat Thai food after work and laugh at the state of this office...then I am going to return 2 underwire bras as I refuse to be impaled in my armpits no matter how awesome my tits look in the bras. THAT’S THAT! There must be good bras in this world that keep the flour sacks in place while not making women unbearably uncomfortable...then I am gunna go to the Solstice Cafe and listen to Catherine’s hubby read poetry for a while...he has a new book out. That’s my big Friday night ladies and gents...I RULE! Will try to get The Donna to come with me tonight...I dunno though...there isn’t wine there. (HAHA)

No comments: