Wednesday, November 25, 2009

hump day

Nov 25 2009

Ayla informed me last night that punishing her for hating me is useless. Wow. She has a very twisted way of interpreting reality...as we all did I guess. I know I certainly was not rational at 15/16...

It is raining like stink outside...I have a cup of earl gray tea by my side...all I need is a cute boy feeding me chocolate! WEEEEEEEEE!

My step dad ordered Merrell shoes and accidentally bought women’s size 9....and has sent them to me since they don’t fit him so I am hoping they fit me...b/c free Merrell shoes is like a gawd damn windfall! I have wide duck feet so I am slightly concerned they will be too narrow...hopefully not! So Donna and I will trip out to the bus depot after work to fetch them.

Not really looking fwd to going home...its icy and cold there and not in temperature!

I rarely leave my computer on when I am not home b/c I’m scared the fan will short and cause a fire (this is not all that uncommon)...this is also why I usually shut it off at night too...and I have no idea why I just started typing that...must be hard up for content today...all out of dildo and anal bead stories I guess.

I think I may have met someone weirder than me. I will keep u posted.

18 mins and counting til I am free!

I called the Pension Corp today about my pension contributions once I am laid off...cash payout here I come...makes me feel a little better about spending $ in Dec. Knowing that would be decent back up for survival. I love back up plans. I love love love having my ducks in order!

No comments: