Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ahoy!

Nov 26 2009

Most awesome reason to call in sick:

Hi I won’t be in today...I am just too tired.

Ummmm...yeah cuz we all wake up feeling refreshed and ready and in love with the day of work ahead?! Can u fucking believe that? This effer knew we were short staffed today and he is TOO TIRED to come in...GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Assface. If I didn’t come in when I was tired I would NEVER be here. Ha!

I have dry lips. I have dry lips b/c I found my lime chap stick that had been lost forever. I love lime but it makes my lips all messed up. How weird that a chap stick makes your lips bad! POINTLESS!!!!! We should PICKET!

I had the most delightful walk to work today...not sure why it was better than most...likely b/c it was not raining at all although it should have been as the clouds looked to be bulging with dampness...so I guess that makes it some sort of MAGICAL walk.

Guy & Donna (and Arika & Barb) really LOVED the Billy Bragg show on Monday. I am sad i didn’t go now. I stayed home in case the evil sprog felt the urge to be civil...what a fucking stupid move on my part, she has yet to speak a civil word to me this week...not quite sure how she thinks these sort of tactics are going to serve her well in getting her bedroom door back...it is mindbogglingly (nice fake word hey?) frustrating dealing with teenagers. The lack of logic...or consideration – while I know it’s typical and I recall it quite vividly in myself at that age – it is absolutely maddening that I have to share a house with a frigging lunatic who simply doesn’t give a shit if I am breathing most days. It is like being trapped in an abusive marriage...or living with a psycho roommate who won’t move out...and the fact that xmas is coming up MY GAWD like I feel at all compelled to spend any $ on that wretched little jerk who will not be satisfied anyway...and ppl dare ask why I did not have any more kids...?! Ha!

Re: my weirdo boy...I don’t wanna say too much in case it gets all jinxed and stupid...it would be nice to surpass the 30-90 day limit I seem to have with these things...I am getting old you know...it has been a weird contrast the Z thing – it was stupidly intense and one sided – where as this has been a really nice build up and mutually enjoyable... <-- that sounds sexual but it’s not haha So far he is weird, funny, odd & interesting so....we will see :o)

Placement process is...how shall I describe it this week...like watching a stroke victim try to feed himself? PAINFUL and DIFFICULT. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to any of it...so nothing new to report. I will believe it when I see it...there have been a few placements though...and I hear more positions are coming up, no idea if they will match my classification or not though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE! xo

No comments: