Monday, November 23, 2009

RUDE

Rant Commencing:

You know what? When I had a baby I didn't go to movies b/c it would be RUDE to take a baby to a fucking movie and disturb other moviegoers right? Movie goers who DID NOT bring their kids to a movie...yeah so when I had a baby I rented movies when my baby was little or I got someone to watch her....that's what u do....Ohhhh but not everyone thinks that way....don't get me wrong...if u wanna risk bringing your baby to a movie and u are considerate and sit near the entrance so u can make a quick get away of the baby starts making noise...cool....but today....we weren't so lucky...

Yes I love paying 12.00 to see a movie that I spend half the time being distracted & annoyed by the fucking baby next to us up at the very TOP row...I love listening to your baby noises - the squacks, the whining etc....I love listening to a baby playing with noisy swishy plastic baggies and then enduring the parents giggling b/c they think their baby is so fucking cute and adorable...I love hearing the parents playing baby games with their baby just as EDWARD FUCKING CULLEN IS ABOUT TO KISS BELLA FUCKING SWAN ALL INTENSE AND SHIT!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!

Fucking breeders...stay the fuck home or go to those gawd damn SCHEDULED MOVIES FOR PPL WITH BABIES....

ASSHOLES!

No comments: