Monday, November 23, 2009

ohhh yeah

Nov 23 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ROBERT!

This was my morning:

Me: Ayla, it's 7 am, you better get up.

Ayla: Fuck you. I hate you.


Oh yes...not a day goes by where I don't ask myself why I thought being a parent was a good idea for myself...not a day. You know...b/c it is such an enriching and love filled experience...why wouldn't I revel in the beauty and lovingness of it? Why wouldn't I bask in the glory and pride of my lovely little Ayla who possesses not one shred of consideration for anyone aside from her and her friends? Ohhh yes...I love being a parent. It is very satisfying to sit back and think of all the things you could have done with your life but no...parenting seemed like the right way to go...the selfless sacrifice...such a wise choice Jen...such a wise choice...its gunna be a longgggggggggggg week with a kid that has no bedroom door.

On the up side...Shawn and I are going to see NEW MOON this afternoon...why u ask? Well...Shawn is gay so that's his excuse...but me I don't have one...I am just an idiot...lol I suspect this sequel is gunna be leaps and bounds better than Twilight...I like the story but thought the movie wasn't all that shit hot for what it could have been. Done worry, I wont start buying Edward Cullen vampire paraphernalia, don't worry. (I know you worry)

BRA TRAUMA: ok so wearing bras that really do the job is like being impaled by under wire consistently for the day...I am not sure I will make a whole day of wearing an under wire bra....so I am returning them.... :o( WHATS A GRRL GOTTA DO TO GET A COMFORTABLE BRA FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD!?!?!?!

Wii boxing is the shit! Between that and tennis and bowling I actually have sore arms today!! NOT KIDDING!

No comments: