Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Somber Dead Soldier Day

November 11 2009

1st off: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRI ANN!!!!!
and it is Remembrance Day so listen to some bagpipes and get teary today please...Me, I am going to listen to a few Matt Good anti-war songs {I recommend Can't Get Shot in the Back if You Don't Run & A Silent Army in the Trees}....

I have made a decision about my ovaries...I am not resuming the birth control pill on Sunday...I cannot bare it... ***ALL MEN NOW SHOULD SKIP TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPH IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH AND DELICATE ABOUT THIS SHIT*** I have had my period for the last 30 days...no shitting you...99.9% of women on the pill get a lovely regular cycle light and fabulous...sure I get a lighter experience but 30+ days worth can go fuck itself. This will impact me getting laid next month and I am NOT risking such a travesty...add in the zit cluster that WILL NOT go away, I know its the fucking pill fucking my shit up so I am just done...sure my MAC COMPACT helps with this zit cluster but...I don't want zits...they are not conducive to getting laid. THE END.

Kori, Mary and Cedar are visiting today! WOOHOO! They should be here anytime...and then Donna and I are going for a Tudor style lunch and plastering the city with Ryan McMahon posters for his show Nov 21...woohooo!!!!!

No word on that interview but I was advised there would not be a days notice so tonight I have to study the job description and cross reference my own skills to it...so I am ready to dazzle...I will take my dress clothes to work so i don't have to wear them (HAHAHA) and put them on as needed....yes I hate wearing dress clothes...

My walk last night was great...I walked by myself {Donna was at swim class and Alex blew a stitch whilst humping} and have taken to just singing without sound as a I walk....which is why I prefer walking at night, it is less noticeable...I just rock the fuck out...and have a great old time...I am confident it looks like I am talking to myself but whatever.

Yes, I still want to punch that snitty email lady in the face @ work. I have added her to my FUCK YOU list.

No comments: