Monday, November 09, 2009

vhbmcvhmn

Nov 9 2009

Today I finally got an email about a possible position...I am qualified (Administrative Coordinator), same ministry but different building, downtown @ St. Anne’s, “suitability interviews” to take place this week...which means I have to rape my savings acct and take some $ out of it to go buy dress pants tonight as I fit nothing I have bought previous...I am taking Donna b/c I cannot be trusted to pick out clothes that are meant to look decent. Thank gawd for Donna.

SUITABILITY INTERVIEWS = seeing if they like your personality I think...that could work for or against me depending on my mood that day. Ha! Fudge.

I decided the next man in my bedroom (AND NO NOT MY BROTHER IN LAW ROB) is going to be required to sleep with my MG scarf and spray men’s cologne on it so it will have man smell on it so when I wear it I can be super blissful.

Today went by fairly fast...despite the brain tumor and such...

(Later @ 10 PM)

Well Donna is hired as my new personal shopper helper. Found dress pants - ANOTHER SIZE SMALLER! WOOT WOOT - and 2 tops for interviews...I am a little sketchy about them but they ARE appropriate! I REALLY detest dress clothes but I detest being jobless more and I am kinda gunning for this job so I gotta pull out all the stops.

I am laughing at myself right now...I am not telling you why...just know that I am an IDIOT. Thank you. Good night Irene!


No comments: