Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wii Fun!

Nov 22 2009

OMFG I love Wii Boxing....Cannot wait for Ayla and I to play so we can beat the shit out of each other and the cops don't have to be involved.

WW3 shall commence here shortly...Jen & Ayla are not besties right now...not in the slightest...we seem to have a pattern.....every 3ish mths we have to have a giant blow out...its ugly and gross and then a fresh start...makes me mad b/c its so very unnecessary...in the past (this is an old pattern, going back to when she was small really) I can recognize my part in it, if I am having a bad time and really am short on coping skills or what have you...but more and more I see myself desperately trying to avoid and deflect these spells of chaos only to end up in a place where it has to blow up...its like a reset button for us...but so friggin exhausting. I have done a lot since summer time to change my behavior and my own *neurosis's* reactions etc....and expecting civility in return for it is too much to expect I guess...I find it all quite frustrating...the lack of consideration in general...and the blatant disregard for me or my feelings/position on everything. I know I know...shes a kid and kids nowadays are ignorant assholes and we should expect anything more of them BUT I do and I cant help that...it is like living with a roommate who I don't like, who doesn't clean up, who doesn't pay rent, who eats all the food and never buys any groceries and is a general rude jerk all the time & is only ever nice when they need something...IMAGINE LIVING WITH THAT!!!!! hahaha

Ya ya woe is me...
Whatever. I can vent if I want, its my blog!

Kim & Rob are home...back in their groove...sure was good having them here...the cat is still lamenting over Rob's absence...I think she is in love with him & his armpit smell.

The Crazy Kel & Mel show last night was something else....Donna, Andrea, Kelly and Mel were 4 funny wenches last night...I laughed HEARTILY! I gotta say they were disgusting as well and could shame many men with their antics...I am not allowed to post the pictures in order to maintain the good reputations of certain individuals involved but take my word for it....it was a shit show!

I do not enjoy sitting in the meat seats at the strip bar...I prefer to be back so I can observe effectively...I will say Andrea and her antics had most men in the place looking at her all night and not the strippers....if Andrea gets weary of her govt job she should consider dancing. lol

I am still cringing over Donna licking a 5 dollar bill....*barf*

I am not good at cab hailing....just thought I would air that dirty little secret of mine. I know...I am perfectly flawed!

I have had a headache all day that defied T3's...RUDE.

Look at this poor dude...we were at the Cambie and a car pulled away and this guy was laying there all dead :(
Looks like he was dragged under the car and then fell off the bottom...
If I owned the Cambie id taxidermy that little guy and make it the bar mascot! THAT'S WHAT ID DO!!!!

No comments: