Monday, November 23, 2009

debockle-ness


Mel thought it was funny to stick these fucking 2010 Olympic stickers all over me when I wasnt looking....like on my back and on my bag etc...then she went up to some guy in the bar and handed him a QUATCHIE sticker and said something like "Here, have my Quatchie." He smiled. I nearly peed...b/c in case u didnt know Quatchie is code for Vagina.


Donna had a licking problem that night...she was licking 5 dollar bills, vag posters, Andrea...jesus...and she wonders why she gets sick!


Kelly & Andrea....neither of them were flashing anyone at that moment...

Poor Rocky.

ANDREA LOVES BEER!


Hawt Brian...cute as ever but sorry, yer band gives me hives although I did LOVE watching Mel rock out to them...and sing....she and Kelly deducted that if you just scream CHUCKY CHEESE it looks like u are singing every song word for word.


This was the culprit...inhaling Sharpie fumes makes one prone to exposing themselves I suspect.


Gee...I wonder who URINATED here in plain sight of passerby folk and smokers right outside Monty's front doors when there was no line up for the washroom? Hmmmmm

Donna using Andrea as a stripper pole.

Apparently THE SHOCKER was the hand sign of the night.

Sniffing her vag poster.
Mel kinda *won* this for exposing her tits to the stripper on stage...it was impressive.
The stripper rubbed this all over her crotch prior to giving it away though so I am still deeply horrified everyone handled this poster, licked it, sniffed it etc all night long.
The stripper later signed it for her boyfriend with a line something like "lick me where god split me"...wow. hahahahahaha

ANDREA STILL LOVES BEER!

@ Ryan McMahon...loving my picture being taken as per usual.

SURPRISED DONNA!!


SO yeah....can't post anymore pictures....sorry...all the titty ones are off limits I was told...dammit.

No comments: