Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grrrrr

I got a job.
I am not super stoked like I should be...I have a lot of mixed feelings...this job is 1 grid down in pay (not much of a difference honestly), its excluded (meaning im out of the union which is not the end of the world aside form a few things) and its auxiliary with no end date....so its kinda up in the air...im filling in for a lady on long term disability who has already been gone for 1 year...limbo land...essentially itll buy me time to get something permanent...the office seems great, my new boss is super nice and friendly...good vibe there...I start on Tuesday.

Tomorrow is my last day @ the crazy office...mixed feelings on that...
Tomorrow I am off in the afternoon and will come home and clean the kitchen so I can then make a mess making xmas dinner for Ayla and I. She is 100% NOT INTO spending even 5 mins with me so this should make for a super awesome night...she works xmas day and boxing day so tonight is the only night its gunna happen.

I am excessively IRRITATED about the Echo comments not installing into the new template despite following all the *SUPPORT* instructions on Echos website. I am on the verge of fucking them off entirely and just using blogger comments...I will wait til the weekend to sort that out.

My xmas weekend plans consist of rearranging my bedroom, reading, cleaning my desk and psyching myself out about the new job on Tuesday...oh and talking on the phone.

I am cranky....good night.

No comments: