Thursday, December 24, 2009

this is the end - dumdumdum - my only friend ...the end

Last day of my student loan adjudication career...sigh...relieved (the place is a nightmare currently) yet there are a handful of ppl there I REALLY like and will actually miss a lot. The job itself I quite like and as I have whined earlier - it took a lot of work to know enough to not suck at that job and now it all seems 4 naught... ::pout::

I think we get to leave at 2 or 2:30 today...short last day...
I met Donna's Aunty Shirley finally last night...wow...Shirley was Donna's moms twin so I guess it makes sense that Donna and her aunt look VERY similar! She looked like a fun gal and I am hoping to go back for a visit again before she leaves to go back to Alberta. I do have a thing for good aunties as you all know seeing as I have some TERRIFIC aunts myself!

Xmas dinner for us tonight...I am gunna make some kick ass mashed taters - then maybe I can induce carbo-niceness from Ayla for the evening...ha!! It will likely KILL HER to spend the evening with me but such is life.

Cassie is ready to pop any second now.....any moment even! I hope she won't go too much past her due date of Dec 25...I know she is eager to finally meet this little peanut...

Anyway folks...have a good few days with your peeps...I am having a low key holiday so I will be on here blabbering a fair amount I think if the mood strikes......xo

No comments: