Thursday, December 24, 2009

im so festive i shit elves

okay im over my self-pity funk i think...the end...now that my old job is officially behind me i can look fwd to the new one/transition into what will be my new job eventually.

im not capitalizing things on purpose just in case u wondered. thats the kinda mood im in....rebel!
im cooking up a storm here...making the non-organic nature of this dinner as "home cooked" as possible...this year we opted for chicken cordon blue (and variations of such, we have broccoli and cheese ones and stuffing and rice ones etc...)....gunna make a pile of mashed potatoes (with sour cream and garlic and butter all in it)...some steamed veggies as it is a requirement as an adult to provide vegetables to the child...some stove top stuffing that i have made more non-stove top by adding in a pile of sauteed carrots, celery and onion (thank you aunty cathy), and then im gunna make some baking powder biscuits to go with the gravy etc....

i made some apple tarts and cherry tarts earlier...thats easy...frozen tart shells....and canned cherry pie/apple pie filling....IM THE BEST BAKER EVER!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!! aylas at work til 530 or so...im grooving to matt good...picking at the snakc table....

my last day at work today was pretty decent...nicki took me, lisa and jim out 4 lunch...it was great...THE LAST SUPPER with the best bunch ever...i was allowed to tell stories in the most inappropriate manner and make mention that eating a large rice krispie square leaves your jaw feeling like u just gave a 3 hour blow job...karma got me though and i bit the inside of my cheek so hard and bad it bled in my mouth...i deserved it. i have since bit it again and its now so swollen i am doomed to repeat the biting of it for days...problem is i cant eat on the other side bc thats the "sensitive girly" teeth that the dentist raped and ruined at my last appt. dont worry though....u can depend on me to still eat a lot.

its funny that no matter where u are and who you are or are not with you want to eat a lot at xmas...my jail penpal friend jody, he orders himself all sorts cheese and meat and chocolate for xmas and hunkers down enjoying it the best he can...its pretty cool actually...

next year...im stealing a baby jesus...even if i have to go by myself...i saw a light up baby jesus on someones lawn this year and DROOLED at the thought of stealing it...drooled.
also planning to branch out and start adding to my pickle tree ornament collection with some other weird items...see pictures...ok bye!

3 comments:

Conky said...

i think i like this new blog template.........

Ant said...

I like it too. For some reason it pops up faster on my computer than the old one.

Conky said...

good!