Tuesday, December 29, 2009

one down....

1st day was funny...
locked outside and couldn't get in the bldg til someone took pity on me and let me in....then my boss was late so I stood there waiting at the office thinking maybe I was a douche and wasn't supposed to be there...no such luck though...

Got some training today...did some funky stuff...there are a few fun machines I get to work with...the 1st one is this industrial grade SEAL crusher...for certifying documents...I pop the fancy seal sticker on the document and insert it into the machine and BANG (super loud it scares me every time lol) it crushed a seal into it....SEE HERE
Then I get to use the eyelet machine which is the most fun! HERE IT IS
I love the foot pedal part of it hahaha

The office itself is weird...the ladies washroom is way the eff on the other side of the bldg (sucks!) and there is no SINK on my floor aside from the bathroom sinks and I was advised to NOT drink the water....but the only other water is the WATER CLUB WATER....and im not joining a club to drink water (and paying!) so fuck it im drinking the rusty pipe water from the taps...so its kinda weird...I am gunna have to take a BIG water jug to fill up in the AM so I have water all day....Ohhh I have a giant Brita jug I might take for the fridge...(oops I was thinking and typing out my thoughts that are too boring to be shared, sorry)

My desk is cluttered...and I cant de-clutter b/c I dunno what I need and what I don't at this point so... I look fwd to cleaning it up cuz its driving me mental already....so far so good.

My FACE CANCER ZIT CLUSTER HELL is back...wtf!! I like how it waits til in 1.5 days Graeme will be here before it rears its ugliness.....FUCKING EVIL IS WHAT IT IS!!! Grrrr

The cat is enjoying eating my welfare chia head so much I moved it to the floor since she can't stay off the effing counter while she rapes it....
So not in love with the cat these days...and it'll only be worse once G is here this week b/c then the cat goes all retardation....

I hear the family wants to go to Mexico for xmas next year...Hmmmmmmm....

4 comments:

Ant said...

That's some fancy machinery goin' on there. I wonder if a person could use it to funky up jackets and purses when noone's lookin'.
Christmas in Mexico? That's an excellent idea. I've always wondered what it would be like to spend the holidays somewhere warm.

Conky said...

I wouldnt try eyeletting leather bc i know that it would fuck shit up and the leather would get jammed in the machine and id get totally busted and look like a kook. lol

Yeah a mexican xmas...it would be ideal if u could go somewhere that guarantees they will not have a sign of xmas anywhere on the resort...NO XMAS RESORT....

Kel said...

raymi a dude?

Conky said...

No - didnt u click it and look? Sheesh!