Monday, December 28, 2009

unstoked

ohhhh last day of this glorious stretch of nothingness....in 12 hours time I will be awake and getting ready for my 1st day of training to be an Authentication Clerk...I am  super unexcited dreading it I have to say...but whatever - it'll be fine.

ive reconsidered my plan to walk and will bus downtown and walk from there...im super anal retentive about being late and do not want to be late on day 1 or arrive early by giving myself lotsa time so...

made soup last night and once i got everything done and ready and half prepared realized i did not have an onion! BLASPHEMYYYYYY!! I went searching and knocking on about 4 apartment doors trying to score an onion, finally got one and later took them some soup and tarts in trade...not a bad deal.

ive been eating like a fucking sow all weekend....today i got rid of all bad food in the house (mainly by eating it, arent i selfless to myself lol) gotta get back on the wagon tomorrow...itll be rough for a few days but ill manage...ill eat a lot of yogurt...and granola bars...

just over 2 days til G gets here...the closer it gets the more excited i get...we will actually have time to go do stuff that we have been talking about...which will be cool... {insert excited happy dance of gayness here} GAYNESS as in HAPPINESS ERIN AND AMANDA! DON'T JUDGE ME & ASSUME I WAS BEING A MASSIVE GAYIST!

2 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

unstoked?? about the job? the zits? the cat? mexico? all of the above?

Conky said...

unstoked about working...yes
unstoked about zits...always
unstoked about the cat...yes
unstoked about mexico...yes as im sure I will not be able to go due to work etc...but I am excited Ayla will get to go!