Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Hump Day Bitches

-i slept in today

-my back is real itchy

-the long white puffed cereal things in my Kashi* look like adult maggots

-if i ever find a moving one ill be rich b/c ill sue for mental anguish

-finally got my pants all hemmed, a seamstress i am NOT

-my sewing machine is broken...::pout::

-UVic interview tomorrow and the day off, so stoked to come home after and not be at work

-last night ayla came home after work, we just had a NICE telephone conversation right b4 hand where she was actually civil and funny, i left a plate of dinner 4 her in the fridge...she walks in and sees her light on in her room and sez "stay the fuck out of my gawd damn room...GROWWWWLLLLL"...i only turned the light on so she could see when she came in b/c i was in bed already and all the lights were off in the house...this is why ppl shouldn't breed.

7 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

i say next time she comes home she has no door AND her light is on!

Conky said...

i react in 2 ways:

if i am demoralized i will either roll over and lapse into a coma due to severe heart breakage OR I will get in a rip roaring fight with her over her blatant ignorance b/c I have nothing left to lose hahaha

im considering keeping a log of every shitty thing she sez to me ever...so that when she asks me for 20.00 to help her pay for half her school hoody I can whip out the notebook and say "NO AND THIS IS WHY" and scratch off one of the 1000 infractions of civility...im not kidding...im thinking of doing this....

Cyndy said...

Just start fucking with her. Leave random vegetables in her room. Like a potato under her bed or maybe a few peas under her pillow. Make sure every time you go to the bath room, run her toothbrush under the faucet so it is always wet when she goes to use it. Occasionally move her pillow down to the end of her bed or remove her top sheet entirely...hopefully from the apartment. When she rants look at her like she's crazy and tell her she need therapy.

Anonymous said...

How cool is this? My name's at the bottom and everything! Your a computer wizard!
Interview day! I'll be pulling for ya!

Conky said...

Mags - haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u love the no door thing dont u??
As it turns out ive banned her from having friends over...last straw yesterday...now i dont have to worrya about that at least..Niamh the Food Garborator wont be over eating EVERYTHING in the house anymore lol

Maureen said...

I thank you forever for making my gmail account :)

Conky said...

i forgot i made yers.....! im a HERO for making ppl FREE GMAIL ACCTS haha