Tuesday, January 26, 2010

just call me....zit face

I just ate a salad with 2 eggs in it.....boiled eggs in salad gimme a boner.
I will be starving by the time I go home and will likely eat my own arm off whilst walking...
Maybe the half pack of cheesie rice cakes will hold me over...(I bet that made Guy roll his eyes right there)

GUY!????? Why dont u comment anymore? I told u how to sign in to comment! U only have to do it once and the cookies should save and it wont be any bother?! Or is it b/c I am excruciatingly boring right now? That is likely it. Ha!

Ok back to work...its so boring I have ben doing projects for the other staff...yesterday I had a hoot playing on the microfilm machine and learning all that...and today im in an Oracle database doing Order in Council cross referencing? Fucking sounds boring but its better than doing NOTHING! :P

2 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

i have to sign in every time ... what am i doing wrong?

Conky said...

if your cookies are enabled u shouldnt have to sign in everytime, it should already be signed in for u like mine is...if someone else on yer comp used hotmail or gmail or whatever yer signing in with it will fuck with your sign in though