Friday, January 22, 2010

Moooooooo!

Ohhh friday...I love friday. Filled with such hope and dreams of the upcoming weekend...Even the shittiest friday is still friday, can't beat it! I am just sitting here with Matt Good, chilling out on my break...he is currently singing "Champions of Nothing" to me, such a good song...wonder if it was considered for the 2010 Olympic Soundtrack...?

With 2 impending and IMPORTANT job interviews in the next week I am freaking out a bit...a lot riding on these...with nothing else really upcoming in the decent job dept. I cant help but feel like not getting one of these is gunna be my death blow...I have been really calm throught this lay off crap for the last 5+ mths...trust me, I handled it all incredibly well for my general personality type...I can see myself losing my shit if

EDIT: ok where the EFF did the rest of this post go?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: