Saturday, January 09, 2010

oh sure I will buy that because im RICH after all!


I don't enjoy shopping...but it is necessary at times...My new job requires I wear dress pants etc daily and with one pair of dress pants this wasnt working so well so today was shopping day. Tracey came with me and I think from now on she is my new personal shopper...

I found 3 pairs of dress pants in 10 mins that fit and were 50% off and a top....done!

Then at another store managed to get a bathrobe I have been wanting and another top - 50% off = DONE!

Then it was dress shoes... DONE!

Then it was the Leather Boutique for a grown up bag...30%...done!

Then I needed TROUSER SOCKS for my new shoes...wtf...if u asked me this morning what trouser socks were I would have said it was something to do with the male penis...
That is a lot of $ for me to spend...in 6 mths let alone 1 day...

Graeme is at his work staff party tonight....not home yet at 11 pm...I bet those pharmacy sluts are getting him liquored and making him dance like a monkey at a club! I KNOW IT!!!! {insert insane jealous grrl face here}

I am drinking hot tea...feeling my throat getting grosser by the minute...we tried to see Avatar tonight but it sold out at both theatres so we saw Sherlock Holmes instead and it was surprisingly way better than I expected...

(yeah im sure this looks like granny gear but...whatever haha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shouldn't you be giving us a fashion show?

careful about pharmacy sluts I happen to have one here

Anonymous said...

wait i just noticed i didn't need to log in ...damn it!