Thursday, January 14, 2010

sneezing is fun

im tired...i dont think ill get to type long b4 i die so if i just wander off mid thought - my apologies.

tomorrow is friday

friday is jeans day

fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there was a little puppy at work today...was cute as shit actually...clumsy as all heck, would get running so fast she would run into the wall...she tried to eat my new shoes and get in my garbage can...then started to chew on a rubber finger office thingy (i dont use those things, they freak me out)...i couldnt ever have a puppy, it would drive me bat shit...more trouble than a bad cat... awwww remember when my cat destroyed my favorite ikea lamp?? that was funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some weird latent stuff going on...tell us about your rubber finger phobia

Conky said...

they suffocate my finger tips!