Wednesday, January 13, 2010

test this you fuckers

Answer me this...what are you going to learn about with a question like this:

If PERSON A lived 260 km from PERSON B and they both worked at LOCATION C, PERSON A leaves at 6 am and PERSON B leaves at 6:30 am - PERSON A is traveling at a speed of 40 MILES/HR, the moon is full, the planets are all aligned, there is a squirrel in a tree eating nuts and an old lady taking 45 mins to cross the street, what rate of speed would PERSON B have to go to get to work before PERSON A?

OK THATS FUCKED! Those questions are GHEYLORDFOCKER! These moronic tests are weeding out good candidates with this shit....fuck u. The rest of the the test was weird too...I'm not holding my breath on this one sadly...which sucks b/c it was a pleasing environment and I may actually really want such a job.....  ::POUT::

7 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

i fail

Conky said...

algebra and fractions too! and the memory test..........haaaaa!! jesus!

Conky said...

and they ask 250 Qs about YOU and your FEELINGS...it was like signing up for a dating site...lol probably managed to fail that too lol

pamcakes said...

hahahaha they needed to now if you are the bleeding heart type that would cave to peoples whoa is me stories and give them shit they aren't entitled to under the very strict guidelines

Conky said...

Yes...making sure you arent too fluffy either i think.

Maureen said...

I took a test like that for a job once....about half way through I just started answering "A" to everything, didn't get the job, didn't care.

Conky said...

I did guess on the ones that were completely out of my realm of possibility to answer so I had a 25% chance of guessing right hahaha