Wednesday, January 06, 2010

so weird



When I have had "friends" sleep over in the past I don't usually SLEEP...I lay there...wishing I could sleep but distracted that someone is IN my bed, taking up my space and preventing me from being in a coma...im a light sleeper so getting to sleep with any distractions is not always easy - which is why I sleep with the radio on, it helps me filter out any other noises that would otherwise keep me awake. Apparently the granny/old age need for sleep wins out over the neurosis's in my head now b/c this week I slept like a dead donkey...like full on woke up with blanket and pillow marks imprinted into my face, super attractive stuff....and as I feared I do indeed make weird noises when I sleep....only I don't care anymore. lol

Back to reality today...work. Ugh. My boss is away so i go in to meet the other 2 ppl in the office 4 the 1st time...that should be pleasantly awkward..."Hi I'm Jen - I am here for the day, know next to nothing and likely have no access to a computer terminal and cant really do shit all..."

G is back home and not in love with that whole concept...I understand it as it is like my aversion to living in Powell River...only his aversion is Campbell River.

Super Mario Bros on the Wii kept us busy the last few days...oh my gawd there were times I thought I might pull out a flame thrower  and torch the whole place I would get so mad...dieing in the same spot OVER AND OVER....I had forgotten the demoralization of that...but then when u make it its like giving birth and you forget that it took 30 tries HAHAHAHA

I hear Matt Good is getting remarried soon....

3 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

maybe it's the "friend" and not age??

Anonymous said...

when you can't sleep try counting backwards by 3 from 1000 down

oh great have to log in again to comment

Conky said...

sorry kel but the spammers were taking over......