Thursday, January 07, 2010

Ohhhh Kelly help....!! I am on fire!

CALLING KELLY THE FIREMAN!!!!!!!! I went to bed with the heat on and now its like a sauna in here this morning and im sweaty and gross...plz come over here with your firetruck and douse the place with cold water....plz and thank you.

I am tired this morning...I didn't get to bed early enough...dummy.
Got a testing appt for a EAW job...that's Employment Assistant Worker...aka welfare worker. Not ideal but could be interesting...more importantly that UVic job I want is up on the site now so I gotta apply for that this weekend after the fabulous Catherine (she works there and loves cute pandas by the way) helps me out with my cover letter...woohoo!
It is unfortunate that the job im in is not permanent b/c I quite like it and enjoy the work.

Gotta say I am feeling bad for the peeps I like at my old job...the place sounds like a gawd damn wreck....they are hideously short staffed and no end in site...oh the joys of gov't poor planning & cutbacks.

Work is gunna be busy today....I better get a move on....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you want to get hosed down huh?

Conky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

what? I am the innocent one here. I can't believe you would think of me that way