Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday January 19 2010

I have an interview this morning. Not for a job I am at all fond of or excited about so I am not really worked up about it at all...

Who wants a cat? My cat is being particularly annoying lately. if my bro-in-law was here and offered to take her home with him I am pretty confident I would agree...I would of course miss her and lament and regret it for some time after the fact but I still think I would be ok with it.

My lost phone is gonzo. I am meeting someone this evening to buy a new/old one...50.00 - not much but so annoying mostly b/c I detest cell phones and tiddling one up is a pain in the ass...im not cell phone savvy AT ALL, adding in the contact list takes me 3 mths...but at least ill never fall for my bags trick pocket again! grrrrrr...

The intensity of my crankiness right now is rather impressive even to me...going off the pill...being frustrated in general...impatient by nature...it will pass of course, in the meantime hopefully no one will die.

Was talking to Tracey recently and she mentioned I am the one person who she would never tell off...this surprised me b/c Tracey is not skittish in the slightest...she said im way too quick with the vicious witty retort....so then i started thinking about it...i dont get told off...even when i deserve it....when im being a blatant all out assface to someone they dont tell me off...im not often an all out asshole, its USUALLY on purpose if its OVERT and im trying to start something with someone...but...for the most part im not a jackass to the ppl i like - esp. on purpose...but...
now im all tweeked by this and wondering if im 1837458375x more of a bulldozing bully jerk then I think I am. :|

4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I dunno, you've never been a bulldozing bully jerk to me! But maybe you were on your best behaviour...

Conky said...

im just....pushy sometimes lol hard to imagine i know!

Maureen said...

I love the witty retorts. The main reason I hate getting a new cell is the damn contact list thing - good reason to get rid of a few though :)

Conky said...

everyone in the world should email me their cell #s gawd dammit haha cuz i lost all of them with my old phone....haaaaaa