Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday January 26 2010



Hello, my name is Jennifer Conkubine and I am a cranky bitch.

Little too much going on for me these days...in my head...makes me super assface cranky...

I just ate Kashi* Honey Almond Flax Flavour cereal - it was pretty good! I am shocked. It was like fancy ass puffed wheat but crunchy.
I have resorted to talking about my breakfast cereal in order to avoid saying mean bitchy whiny things...THIS IS HOW FUCKING IRRITATED I AM! I can't find my gawd damn chi!!!

AND I HAVE ADULT ON-SET FACIAL ZIT  CLUSTER CANCER HIDEOUSNESS AGAIN!!!!!
It is gunna scar gawd fucking dammit! SAME SPOT FOR 5 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin fuck

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I bought some Kashi cereal once but I think it was stale because my fuck it was like eating hard saw dust. And I normally love all that sticks and twigs kind of cereal.

Conky said...

I dont usually like that crap at all.....but as a sugar monster...who when she eats rice krispies or cornflakes can only eat it with a lb of sugar dumped on i thought moving to the flavored already lightly sweetened cereals of the granola nature may be a good switch 4 me....