Wednesday, January 13, 2010

what's all the rage?? face cancer of course!

Jan 13 2010 HUMPDAY but not for me...wah!


I don't like typing 2010 and i especially don't like writing it...I fuck it up by always writing 21 1st...grrrr

Head cold is going full tilt, super awesome...plz stay a head cold please stay a head cold...that's all im saying....what I can truly live without is my face cancer zit cluster nightmare that's back...its pretty hard to have a good day with that shit on yer face...I think I know how the lepers felt....not even kidding. I have testing after work for a job in gov't and its 2 hrs...I will surely be fresh and at my best after working all day and then going to do this testing...I wonder if they plan it that way, to get you while your spent and weak? Clever.

The UVic job im going for is up and posted now so I am gunna be applying for that tomorrow after work...CROSS YOUR FINGERS - I WANT A GAWD DAMN INTERVIEW!

Gov't Incompetency 101: Poor Coral...my old co-worker Coral who was also laid off and opted out of placement to take severance...well...not only did they FORGET to mail her the severance chq (she had to go pick it up the day her mortgage was due and she was shitting the bed!) they then proceeded to PAY her on the most recent gov't payday....by accident (she hasn't been working!), then say oops, and ask for the $ back only for her to find out b/c of that fuck up she isn't going to get EI, her pension pay out etc in a timely fashion, it'll take til effing March!!!!! All b/c some fucktard in payroll didn't submit her forms correctly or whatever...I know I know - typical but WTF? I think Coral should get a flame thrower and go make some ppl listen...assholes.

I grocery shopped last night...I deserve mother of the year award...in my own head anyway...part of me would like for there to be NOTHING in the house but a head of cabbage and then see how she likes that...maybe she would appreciate things around here more...oh wait...no she wouldn't...never mind. There was a time I had to steal food from the local Red Rooster store @ Ayla's age b/c there was NO FOOD in my house aside from a box of minute rice and u can only eat so much of that...gawd damn kids these days...{insert cane swatting here}

3 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Wow, hearing about Carol's situation made me want to go buy a flame thrower and give her a hand. Basterds.

Good luck on the testing thang! And the UVic job!

Conky said...

haha u called her Carol haaaaaaaa

thanks Barb - what are u up to these days?? kid is happy at school now?

Anonymous said...

Ha, I have mine own tag!

And yeah, its CORAL, please and thank you.

Im with holding that extra paycheck until I get my termination letter and pension monies. SUCK IT.