Friday, February 19, 2010

...and the weekend begins

Well....sprog is off to the big city for a weekend of Mr Noodles and free concerts...I feel extremely conflicted and nervous about this trip but...

G is on his way here right now...

I am cleaning my house. Look! Ryan and Cathleen had their baby!!! BELLA JUNE McMAHON!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Dinner w/ Tara, Erin, Amanda & Donna last night was fun...main topics of conversation: fisting, double urethra (male), Donna's tightness, impregnation kits for lesbians and other penis haters, etc. Much fun.






Donna the Fister















Tara the Fister















Donna the Mad Fister

















Erin the Lesbo Fister








Happy Amanda











My new shoes











this was just funny
















Morning walk to work






































Feb in Victoria...gotta love it...cherry blossom galore!!!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Ohhh the cherry trees are earlier this year...I wish I had to walk past the harbour on my way to work...all I got for a view is the shit pile..and cow twats. Have a good weekend...

Cathy said...

oh ya I forgot...about donna's tightness is that tightness in her fist, her financial dealings or her vaginal tightness...and if it was the latter wouldn't that be a bit hard to prove....only Dan knows for sure...and he's not telling or is he? Dan?

Anonymous said...

Aw man! Kinda makes me wish I'd waited a couple of months. I'd love to see your cherry blossoms (OK, that sounds weird).
I agree with Cathy. The snow is OK, but six months of this shit is WAAYYY too long.

arfletcher said...

We had alot of fun! We should do it again soon

Maureen said...

the KISS potato heads made me laugh, then the cherry blossom picture made me cry....dammit! I want February over!!