Saturday, February 20, 2010

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I hate waking up starving hungry...and its always after a good supper the night b4....weird.

G took me out for dinner last night...then we watched a weird zombie movie - PONTYPOOL - thanks Erin for that recommendation...what a mindfuck. Was pretty good esp for a Canadian film!

Meet my new sock monkey...I haven't named him yet...im thinking Sergei (SIR-GAY)...G was pretty tricky on this whole sock monkey issue...claimed weeks ago they all sold out, could find one anywhere....and it was all a trick...to surprise the grrl who hates surprises hahaha jerk. Boy baring sock monkeys and perfume are worth keeping I am thinking.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Most definitely worth keeping...perfume and sock monkeys, the way to a girls good books...by the way Graeme, I would like to introduce you to my husband...maybe you two could hang out and your wooing technique's would rub off...but Jen would kill me if R's rubbed off on you....but hey, a little neanderthal is good for a girl...

i love the name Sergei very cosmopolitean...

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Pontypool was awesome! And what do you mean "pretty good esp for a Canadian film"?

Conky said...

just bc most ppl think cdn films are the suck.....but so many are not...

margarets museum!
sweet hereafter!
kiss!

etc!