Saturday, February 06, 2010

Feb 6 2010 Saturday

Omg Thursday night @ Evolution was so fun...finally got to go out with Alex the Nutbar and meet her man Kelsey - they are friggin hilarious ppl...Donna & Andrea were there too and they are always just fun fun fun...I like fun ppl...fun ppl rule. 1st band of the night was HIDEOUS...jesus fuck it was the longest set in creation...Rotterdam played next and they always kick ass despite fuckface being in the band it was EXCELLENT...I fucking love that band...fuckface im sure was thinking in his head "omfg those 2 bitches Jen & Alex are here together - brace yourself" but we played it cool... was only minimal derogatory shouting from Alex, all said in joking good fun b.c neither of us really give 2 shits about fuckface anyway...the night was all about vag phobia and mocking...all in good fun...:o)
I ended up really drunk...like pushing ppl around drunk - all in mosh pit fun of course...I love how Donna reacts to these situations...she kills me...I really cannot wait for Graeme to live here so we can go do this stuff...and do the Ghostly Walk downtown...and roam the beach and cemeteries with cameras...and try to out rant each other....

My Friday at work hangover was not TOO bad but by 2-3 pm I was DEAD....and then ENERGIZED when I was done work at 430 haha funny how that works. Definitely will NOT be doing that again for a long while...its hard to not get drunk at the bar when the music is so fucking good...I cant get drunk at home to save my life b/c u cant crank music in apartments and cranked music is the key for me to get a seriously good buzz on the go.

Today I am wandering downtown with Donna...we are going to see a flick...I haven't heard shit all about the EAW job...I was told they had no idea when or if they were going to be hiring anyone for the positions due to budget issues within the govt (don't get me started) for a month or so...but it would be good to know if I even made it to the HIRE-able stage. Ugh. I have pretty much just settled in with the job I have and don't really feel like looking for anything...

I made gross teriyaki meatballs last night...too much ginger...and weird texture. Hmmmf.

Speaking of balls...12.5 days til Graeme's here for a visit...woot! I am making my Valentine a Valentine card right now...wtf has happened to me....?

5 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

YOU are making a valentine?!?!

Anonymous said...

you gonna post your valentine?

i just discovered my blog (for what its worth) had comments thing on moderation....i thought you were ignoring it

Conky said...

awwww as if you thought that!

post it...NO WAY!!!!!

Maureen said...

Cmon, we all want to see it....we can't believe it!!!

Conky said...

NO WAY JOSE!