Sunday, February 07, 2010

Sunday Spew

THEM CROOKED VULTURES were playing on SNL last night...I totally fucking loved it...I bought the cd today...such good rock & roll....fuck. Bought a curtain rod today as well...always an ordeal to put that shit up...this was as PAINLESS a process as it could have been though...I didnt mess it up either hahaha It is up sturdy & straight! WOOT! WOOT!

Saw CRAZY HEART yesterday...really enjoyed it a lot...Jeff Bridges was awesome and the music was great...old country...I am not a country fan at all but old country I can appreciate...movie was great though if you were considering seeing it I definitely recommend it.

Talked to Cassie today...they are moving away to Calgary...BOO! HISS! :o( Probably a better decision for them but not for me lol
We are going to get together so I can do some baby sniffing this week...and get a little fix in b4 they leave Mar 12...

OK my Valentine is COMPLETE & ready to mail.... :o) No u cant look at it...its embarrassingly cheesie and gooey and icky.......trust me this is a public service I am doing!

Work tomorrow....blahhhh.

8 comments:

Maureen said...

I think we NEED to see that card....don't tell me you didn't take a pic of it, cause I won't believe it.

Conky said...

no its alreayd packaged up for the mail...and i didnt take a picture!!! for real!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I've been hearing a lot of good things about Crazy Heart. May just need to see it.

Anonymous said...

unpackage it...we want the card...to see if you really do have a warm und fuzzy side

Conky said...

even if i could unpackage it I WOULD NOT...and if he ever shows anyone he is a dead man

Conky said...

BARB - i think you will really enjoy it......

Maureen said...

I think we need his email address, just to check and make sure he's right for you....ya, that's it....

Conky said...

haa!