Friday, February 12, 2010

hello in there...plz don't be a fetus!

Something weird happened to me this morning.

I was taking out the garbage...not unusual seeing as I’m the only one that does ANYTHING at my house. {insert passive aggressive comment marker here} ...anyways...I had it out at the front door ready to go when I left so I just picked it up and started walking...and half way outta the bldg (I had my headphones on) it felt like something was vibrating in the bag. I looked down a few times at it wondering if my cat snuck in the garbage but no she would have made the bag really heavy b/c she is a lard ass like her owner...then I wondered if my cell phone fell in....nope it was where it shoulda been...kept walking...half way to the garbage can outside I felt the bag move against my gawd damn leg I SHIT YOU NOT – it startled the shit out of me...so I started to shake the bag to see if there was something friggin in there...no movement...I get to the garbage can and just b4 i put the bag on the ground I feel it move...by this time I am thinking WTF!

I stare at the bag on the ground for a bit and it is not moving...I kick at it...nothing...im contemplating the likelihood of gas build up...or rodent...or discarded vibrator...then I decide whatever is in there is NOT supposed to be so I am not OPENING the bag to see...and I tossed it in the garbage...waited a moment to see if I could hear any fearful shrieks or buzzing but...no. No screams for help from the garbage bag. I am going to ask Ayla if she threw anything suspect away...I won’t ask her if she threw out a vibrator though – not b/c I wouldn’t enjoy the look of horror on her face but just b/c I am fairly certain she wouldn’t toss once if she had one...lol At 16 I certainly wouldn’t have haha

So now I wonder what was in my garbage...I have never seen a rodent in the bldg so I don’t think it was a rodent...giant silverfish maybe...as big as a shoe....in that case im glad it was in the bag and I never saw it...I was more than likely experiencing an acid flashback from 1986...plz just don't be a fetus.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I love a good mystery! Although I know my curiousity would've got the better of me and I would've peeked in the bag to see what was in there. You'll have to let us know if Ayla threw some battery-operated motion-sensored toy in there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conky said...

well thatever was in there SHOULDNT have been, alive or not and i honestly didnt wanna know haha