Friday, February 12, 2010

mmmmm

I just ate a really good roast beef sandwhich for lunch...even though the bread was cold and dry-ish I didnt care.

Lotsa olympic debate over on Facebook....yowzers...its interesting to hear opposing views, see where ppl are coming from...and observe the carry out of the debate.
I am not in love with the "it's here now shut up and deal with it" advice though...gaw dammit I am the kid who always had to have the last word...

Step-Dad Don: Don't you say another word! (mad voice)

Jen: Ok I won't.

Step-Dad Don: what did I JUST tell you? Keep your mouth shut!

Jen: Fine then.

Step-Dad Don: Do you want to get spanked? Or get grounded? Gawd dammit shut your mouth!!!

Jen: I would be happy to.

Step-Dad Don: You ALWAYS have to get the last gawd damn word don't you?

Jen: No I don't

And on and on and on until I was on the receiving end of unpleasantries...yet I could not shut up....ever.
I used to think I had some sort of  mental disorder...doing things I knew were wrong, knowing I was going to get an ass kicking for it but doing it anyway...pushing pushing pushing...it is a wonder I was not beaten to death at some point in my life by someone.
Anyway I wish I possessed the personality to turn my frown upsidedown...but I do not. I do know that thinking positively makes for a happier human and can be used to wield ones message in a more enlightened way but...I just don't want to ever seem like I am accpeting of somethings, complacent...when they infuriate me...so maybe that does make me a whiny scowling asshole...I don't care. lol

Did I mention I just ate a good sandwhich?!

I am suddenly all freaked out that there was a fetus in my garbage bag this morning and you will all be reading about me in the paper next week: "GRAMMA TOSSES LIVE BABY IN A DUMPSTER" news at 11!
Jesus fuck....

Anyway- I am tired of talking about the Olymfucks...and all that it is and is not...everyone at work is talking about it....the news...the radio....ugh...I need to focus on something else...

7 days til Graeme is here for the weekend...this is gunna be cool and weird...this will essentially be his last visit b4 moving here...the last time he is a GUEST...b/c the next time he is here he will be living at my house for an undetermined amount of time...I have even cleared out half my closet for him and half my dresser...I've never played house before...it is kind of exciting to see how the 2 of us - LIFETIME SOLO ARTISTS - will manage sharing a space HA AH AH AH HAHAH HAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA omg this will make 4 good blogging I am sure of it.

6 comments:

exnihlo said...

"it's here now shut up and deal with it" is not acceptable in a democracy.
What people seem reluctant to accept, is that this is not a sporting event. This is a political event. And as such, all members of participating democracies should be allowed full access and comment. Unfortunately, this is a political event which has been taken over by neo-con businessmen, and they don't want anyone saying anything unless it increases profits. Thus, it is essential that every citizen stand against this assault on sovereignty and democracy. Those that do not, are collaborating with enemies of Canada.

Conky said...

im impressed u can spell SOVEREIGNTY...I bow to you sir.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

festuses in garbage bags, move in lovahs? What? Thankfully you just ate a good sandwich.

Conky said...

sandwiches are important!

Maureen said...

you're a brave woman, maybe someday I'll do the co-hab thing again....but I don't know!

Conky said...

brave...well i dunno about brave since this will be my 1st time! im a co hab virgin!!!!!