Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lemonade Anyone?

Have I mentioned how I loathe having to ever call any gov’t agency, especially MSP? Yesterday I was waiting a friggin hour to get through and the genius who answered couldn’t navigate the database worth shit and now I get to call again today and hope I get someone else. Today I am armed and if I do not get helped properly I will demand a supervisor....yes I am gunna be one of THOSE ppl.

Last night after work as I was strolling home I got to witness something truly awesome...a guy slumped over on a bench, lemonade in hand, vomiting lemonade...unstoppable lemonade...a fountain of lemonade vomit...a constant stream of yellowy goodness projectiling onto the sidewalk, creating a stream everyone then got to walk through or jump over...this vomiting lasted quite some time...I had to stop looking b/c I could feel myself on the verge of losing my lunch and it wouldn’t have been pretty like sparkly new lemonade...

I am eating an oat bar. I figure if that’s my only real vice (shhhh) 20 bucks a month to get one every morning for work isn’t so bad. Still smells of burned up popcorn in here...I have been waiting 20 mins now for someone at MSP to pick up...this is NOT PEAK TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMAN....this is 830 a-fucking-m. They must only have 2 ppl fielding calls for the whole province for fucks sake...and to add insult to injury they are blaring country music into my poor victimized ear.

My fucking cat has a death wish...the last 2-3 nights she has been fucking around and keeping me up and I am already staying up too late as it is so with her cat antics I am so friggin tired in the AM....today – b/c im a bad human being – I am half hoping I arrive home to her being missing...the patio door is open a crack....if she really wanted to she could open it and then weasel the screen door open and jump off the balcony again...I am not sure I would look for her this time...ok fuck I probably would...arggg I ANNOY MYSELF!!!!!!

25 mins....I hate you MSP.

40 mins...wow...I believe MSP calls are handled by a private company...way to save $ & still be as inefficient...I love the gov’t.

Ohhhh look at the 46 min mark I got through to a snarky woman who at least knew how to do her job and let me know I over paid MSP a few yrs back (yes a few yrs ago) but the chq will be mailed out to reimburse me 288.00 in 3-4 weeks. If I didn’t call in I would never have seen that $...crooks.

4 comments:

exnihlo said...

You need a video camera.

Maggie Ellwyn said...

that's brutal. maybe i've overpaid in my lifetime. haha

Conky said...

mags u better call and see haha

Maggie Ellwyn said...

i better not! my luck i underpaid!