Thursday, February 18, 2010

little red boxes of raisiny goodness

I bought pineapple from a rude cashier today.
I wanted to say “Hey jerk, being a sour puss at the till is not the way to ensure you keep your job...oh your parents own this store....fuck you then.” But I didn’t.

I just ate the cutest little red box of raisins ever...I love little red boxes of raisins...LOVE LOVE LOVE! I don’t think I ever got them as a kid in my lunches so their appeal is life-long. I just ate another little red box of raisins...hehehehehehehehe

Today is my Friday! Finally a 3 day weekend...Oooo the bliss! Graeme will get here tomorrow at 2:35 pm and I shall fetch him and drag him to my house for an innocent game of rummy & some pleasant cups of tea {yes I am lying to spare you the hideous imagery of me committing rape on a poor unsuspecting traveller haaa!)

Today I wore my new shoes with proper socks, not those retarded trouser sock abominations...I love my new shoes...I am not entirely sure they will suit my needs for walking though...I think i am pretty much stuck with wearing runners when walking and that is just that.

Tonight I am meeting Tara, Amanda and Erin and hopefully Donna for dinner for a catch up session.
OHHH WORK ARRIVED! YAY!

No comments: