Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hasta Siempre!!!

Sometimes I deal with certain clients where I am POSITIVE I am being filmed for a candid camera show or something b/c they are such extreme fucking mentals. The one I am referring to today, let’s call him “Shawn”...he is the stupidest idiot alive in my world right now. He has been nothing but a complete and utter pain in the ass since the day he 1st walked in here, my only saving grace is he lives in Vancouver but that just means I am INFLICTED with multiple phone calls from the idiot it seems. He created MORE work and hassle for me mainly b/c he is a fucknut and has no idea what he is doing in life and cannot make a grown up decision and stick to it...he ends up calling me back an hour later to change his mind about things that cannot be changed and then gets all up in arms about the pain it creates for him...Uhhh hello Dumb Fuck, you are your own worst enemy here.
Rant complete.

My sprog is heading to Vancouver on Friday. I am feeling quite uneasy about it...it’s the Olympics after all in Vancouver and the volume of ppl in the city is likely horrendous and she is only 16...thinking back...at 16/17 I was hitchhiking from Powell River to Vancouver with my girlfriend Tammy for Metallica concerts but in 1986/87 it seemed different although I am sure it really isn’t. I really love how she tries to make it like she is actually going to Vancouver (all the free concerts right now are a big draw I guess) so Graeme & I can have some privacy HA HA HA AAAAAAAAAA Yeah b/c Ayla is well known right now for being so kind and sacrificing her own time and $ for such a gesture. PFFFT! Nice try kid. I will likely spend more time fretting about her well being than all that privacy is worth I am sure.

OK David Suzuki supporting the Liberal party in the last provincial election has totally mind-fucked me. I am baffled and horrified honestly. I haven’t looked into all that global warming stuff yet b/c frankly I am not a scientist and depend on credible scientists and advocates to feed me the factual information about such things I cannot prove for myself. If global warming is just an OPINION then...well...I am fucking confused as shit about it. I know some ppl have been spouting off that GW is all a green movement hoax and green ppl cite that the GW cynics are just concerned about profits and crap and are not credible...

Well fucking great...way 4 everyone to be on the same team assholes and making this more difficult. It’s like weight loss info...there are so many differing opinions, tactics and bullshit that trying to be healthy and eat right and lose weight requires a gawd damn Masters in Bullshit Translation. How am I supposed to know if the increase in world temp is due to pollution etc or it’s a natural cycle the earth goes through all on her own? HOW AM I TO KNOW THIS?!??!?! How am I supposed to filter out the bullshit when I can’t decipher what’s BS and what isn’t?

OK let’s lighten this up a little....Maureen sent me this cool Che Guevara bracelet recently...and my kid instantly got a boner for it and high-jacked it...I told her I didn’t mind her BORROWING it but she has to at least KNOW who he is to justify wearing it...so i made her look into it and she came back with a smidgen of a clue so I lent it to her...well the other day she came home wearing a Che shirt she got at a 2nd hand store and I near wet myself...I quizzed her about what he was all about and she replied with “he was a fucking revolutionary, man!” be still my beating heart – there is hope for this kid yet.

Holy Gibbons, AB is lucky lucky lucky! http://www.boonstock.ca/ My beloved music man Matt Good is headlining and I think all you AB ppl should be there gawd dammit...in my honour! I have decided I prefer MG’s solo acoustic shows IF I had to choose...but I would never turn down a full band performance, just 4 the record.

I am excited to see WOLFMAN this weekend...I know it COULD indeed be a dud but Benicio del Toro isn’t generally in shitty movies as a rule – although I do understand sometimes things seem good on paper and the end result is not so good, no fault of the actors...I have high hopes 4 it. Fingers crossed.

10 comments:

Maureen said...

Glad your kid is getting educated, sorry she stole the bracelet! Next time, more stuff :)

Conky said...

I got my red scratchy soap!!! That made my day!! :o)

Anonymous said...

David Suzuki. grrr.
You know those suzuki moments on the zone?? You know who's idea those were?? JEREMY'S. He proposed the idea to the suzuki people a couple years ago and they said they weren't interested. And then a year later THEY pitched it back, with no mention of him and had the nerve to say they had never heard of him, or his idea. AFTER THEY WROTE HIM BACK ABOUT IT. Disrespectful.

Conky said...

AS IF!!!

Anonymous said...

for serious!

Conky said...

jeremy has been raped

exnihlo said...

Dearest Jennifer,
Global Warming is fake. I made it up because I wanted to be poorer and less popular than I already am.
The end.

PS - Do you think Ayla would wear an Emiliano Zapata T-shirt? Now that would be really fucking cool.

exnihlo said...

You have to come up to Courtenay with us sometime to eat at El Cabana Marcos! They have wall sized portraits of Che, Zapata, and Subcommandante Marcos! They also have excellent traditional Mexican food.

Conky said...

YES PLEASE!!! I will possibly be going to CR in March....maybe we can figure something out!?!?!?

exnihlo said...

Sounds good.