Thursday, February 25, 2010

to panic or not to panic...?

Anxiety is setting in...The prospect of living with someone is terrifying. Here are some random thoughts:

-I can’t fart whenever I want and as loud as I want anymore
-I can’t leave the bathroom a total dump when I am in a hurry
-I will have to be near someone while I am on the rag, this is frightening
-What if after a while anything good about me pales in comparison to the weird fucktardness of living with me?
-What if he has an epiphany that I am actually not funny, not cute, not smart and excruciatingly boring as a human being?
-What if I get used to someone being nice to me and being helpful? Am I delusional?
-I can’t lay on the couch like Homer Simpson, hand down my pants, vegging out to the tv.
-I can’t prance around like a rock star with my music cranked on Saturdays for fear of taunting and ridicule (justified taunting and ridicule!)
-What if he grabs a 4 litre of milk and then I don’t know and grab one and then there is no room in the fridge for 8 litres of milk?!??!?!
-What if he is in need of a pep talk and all I am capable of is grunting & seething distain?
-What if I have company over and this irritates the shit out of him?
-What if he cooks something that tastes like crap and I gotta eat it?
-What if I cook something he hates and he feels obligated to eat it?
-What if my high sex drive becomes an issue?
-What if we have some fundamental disagreement of morality?
-What if he isn’t on board with my weird house habits like only using a cloth once or no one else is allowed to do my laundry but me...or my dish soap MUST be in a pump bottle at the kitchen sink?
-What if an ex calls him at home while I am PMS’ing and I am pre-menstrual psychotic and I completely over react?
-What if I don’t wanna cuddle or spoon? Or even worse, what is HE doesn’t want to?
-What if he thinks I am a douche?
-What if he and Ayla gang up on me, then I gotta turn into a vicious badger which will make him see me like I am a mental case and he won’t like me at all!!!?

This is an endless ramble...How do ppl stay together, live together...its crazy!

Aunty Pam & Uncle Jim are in Vegas right now....FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maggie got them a trip for Christmas...way to go Maggie...I will take a Cuba trip next time you are throwing $ around thanks.
Back to work.......

11 comments:

exnihlo said...

welcome to everyone else's life Jennay.

exnihlo said...

Oh, and after a few years, none of these questions matter anymore.

Maggie Ellwyn said...

cuba here we come!! haha

and oh dear! i'm sure all of that will happen and none of it will matter :)

Cyndy said...

Actually it will all matter but only for a year or so. You will think, "Quit touching my stuff" or "I wonder what your forehead would look like with my breakfast fork plunged into it."
But after that it won't matter anymore at all. Just get yourself over the hump and do not bail at the first sign of roughness. It helps if you are poor and can't just run away. I don't know how wealthy people stay together.

Conky said...

HAAAAAAAA CYNDY hahaahahaaaaa that is all so true hahahah

MAggie - yeah im just spazzing out cuz thats what I do lol

Cathy said...

Here's what I think about all your obsessing:
- why not
-why not
-get over it
-what about him
-not likely
-that would be a good thing
-is that because he's already there doing that?
-don't you get that from ayla already
-Drink It !!!
-Better than nothing
-He knows where the bathroom is
-why?
-cook his own
-this is a guy we're talking about isn't it, don't they all want it twice a day
-discuss it and agree to disagree
-YOU could seek professional help
-he should be flattered, why would an X have your number
-It happens
-as if!!!
-Ayla, joining forces with anyone..phfffttt!!!!!

Call me, I can talk you down off the ledge..

Anonymous said...

why are you looking for problems? If you focus on those that's what you'll get, problems. Get a positive attitude missy!

Conky said...

u are absolutely right...my next post will be a list of positive things about this.....

Barbara Bruederlin said...

After a while everybody just farts as loudly and as freely as they like. If that helps.

Mean Red said...

woah woah woah....he's moving in with you? I am way behind the times. Damn my stupid malfunctioning internet.

Conky said...

CHE!!!!!!!!!! HERE I COMEEEEE!!!