Wednesday, February 24, 2010

KAW! KAW!

All the technology in the world and everyone on the top floor of my work is subjected to listening to a room full of assholes teleconferencing....DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO LOUD? Seriously. We have to shut our door and its blaring through the walls, word for word...I am glad these a-holes are not dealing with my private information seeing as this is a public access bldg.

It’s hump day...tomorrow is my Friday so I am stoked to have another 3 days off...since co-habitation plans are in full motion for April 1st (don’t think I haven’t taken note of the date) I think I need to really turf and store stuff that I am not in need of to make room for gadget-horder-mans kitchen gadgetry. Seriously...blenders, slap chop, food processor, slow cooker...I am doomed...the cupboards will have to be re-evaluated for efficient use of space. I think I will spend this weekend putting some of my stuff in storage to make him feel like he lives there...lol

Matt Good was on BRAVO last night and I couldn’t watch b/c I only have welfare cable and don’t get the BRAVO channel...rude – so now I gotta wait til it’s online to watch... POUT

Tonight I am getting picked up after work by the lovely Kate....aka Kathy. She was Kathy when we were kids....her parents were BFF’s with my parents...that means we played together a lot while our parents drank the 70’s away. I haven’t seen her since we were 12 or 13...so this is gunna be a good night out for dinner and dining!

I just ate a lot of candy and now I feel a little sick. Nice.
BARB – I HOPE YOUR KITTY IS OKAY!!!!!!! {if not I have a replacement cat for you when you are ready}

3 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

He has a slap chop? Seriously? Oh man, you are going to have so much fun!

Sputty says thanks for the shout and she's feeling premium.

Maggie Ellwyn said...

i want a slap chop!

Conky said...

SHOPPERS under 20 bucks!

YAY FOR YOUR KITTY!!!