Thursday, March 18, 2010

babble boringness

Ooo oo ooo I think it is happening....the cranky mood liftomication is in the works I think...I am less shitty today!

OHHHH BEST JOKE EEVER...ready....
Why does SNOOP DOG carry an umbrella?? (see answer at the end of this post.....

Graeme is back at work today after a week off to rip his place to shreds, repack, turf and move stuff to storage...I gotta say I was doubtful he would make the progress he did. HaHa Keep in mind a woman could have done it in all in a week...that is no slight to males everywhere but chicks just don’t fuck around, mainly b/c if we didn’t do it it wouldn’t get done so we are conditioned to just fucking do it. Anyway I am glad he got done what he did so the next few weeks will be that much less spastic stressy for him. My lovely little stress monster Graeme...I think he makes ME look relaxed for all you out there that think I am a stress case. Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Start With the Cobra are playing April 3rd, CD release party @ LUCKY BAR...this is the day Graeme arrives to town forevahhh...he arrives at 7 pm....show starts at 8 pm and he said we should go! OK FAVORITE BF EVER! Scored big points on that one...how cute to get celebratorily (yes I make up words, what’s it to ya?) drunk on his 1st day here...WOOT!

WOW - Shoppers is open early every day – I went to Shoppers Drug Mart on the way to work today and spend 40 bucks for shits sake...rechargeable batteries...the DVD BLOOD DIAMOND ...pudding...soup...wtf. Never going in there again! Rude! Although I do love Leonardo DiCaprio so much I do not regret that purchase!

Tonight Shawn and I are dining after work...gunna try to go somewhere we haven’t been before...Mr Gluten Allergy Guy makes it hard to find a place that works but we will manage...esp. if he has a hankering for pancakes or something...he is a sucker for punishment for pancakes, ice cream etc...Poor bastard. Welcome to life as a girl.

I am amused by the fact that Graeme is as skinny as I am fat. I dunno why this amuses me but it does. If I rolled over in bed without thinking I could kill him with the Jen Style Steam Roll. Dead. Squashed. Crushed. Obliterated. He doesn’t know how lethal I am...no one does really...I am a secret weapon. Foreign gov’ts hire me to do their bidding...ok not really...I am not Ken Stewart...Ken was a guy in Powell River who was such a strange idiot...we have all known one of these ppl in our lives...the type who lie about the most unbelievable shit and are dedicated to passing it off as the truth for so long that it becomes a game of sorts for the ppl around them. He claimed to be a gov’t spy...he maintained this for many years...Guy was more privy to his BS than I was, I knew him but I never talked to him much b/c he creeped me out – but I have heard it all via Guy and other ppl and it humours the crap out of me that someone would think anyone would believe such shit...for one thing GOV’T SPIES DONT TELL PPL THEY ARE SPIES ASSHOLE. Makes u a pretty lame ass spy if u are outing yourself all over the damn place.

FRIEND UPDATE:

Guy – gibbled up flat on his back in midst of birding contracts crippled with a fucked up back thing...very very bad timing...we had an interesting talk about his recent dr appt...

Arika – Pertussis/Whooping Cough Princess this year...been off work a while trying to get a grip on the lethal hacking that is WC...been there...most unpleasant...but it does eventually (a mere 6 mths later) go away...:o(

Donna – Still recovering from the long boarding crash incident many weeks ago...I look for that fucker all the time when I am walking....I have a series of insults I plan to say to him which will be funny b/c he won’t recall who I am at all lol (Birthday Bash w/ Alex is Mar 26 @ the V-Lounge, be there or be square!)

Mary – Called me last night and then b4 she would hang up made me tell her I loved her...and if I was laughing while I said it she would make me re-say it hahahahaaaaaaaa Mary you are a kook! Kori & Mary’s wedding is Oct 16th and I will be there! (U know I adore u if i will go to your wedding...I effing HATE weddings) Graeme too and there is a possibility of getting some Graeme photography done for you if he can indeed make it etc.

Connie – IS HERE APRIL 9th! Her and Jason are in town for a wedding (NO KIDS!) and we have April 9th booked with them so we can hang out and do whatever (aka get drunk likely...and have fun)

Shawn – is off to California this week...he is a sun/warmth worshipping s.o.b. and cannot get enough of the sunny goodness of anywhere but here...no idea how long he is going for but I am sure he will enjoy it...

That’s all off the top of my head...

I went and had blood taken yesterday...I didn’t drink any water all morning and the lady couldn’t get a vein in either arm....and started eyeing up my hand and I was like.....ewwww that will be gross...but another lady came in and her exploratory needle poking found a small vein and I was saved! So note to self – drink alotta water before going to these appts.

I am hungry 4 lunch and it is only 9:45 am.
Ohhh 5th row Henry Rollins....I cannot wait til May 24th....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Why does Snood Dog carry an umbrella..... Fo Drizzle.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (thanks Mary hahaha)

9 comments:

exnihlo said...

I just heard that they eliminated Kenny Stewart last night! Way to go Jennay!

Conky said...

Oh.... ::putting on her sad face for show:: ... that's too bad.

exnihlo said...

Who's going to play "Life Is A Highway" at the Marine now???

Conky said...

its PR, someone will, never fear!

exnihlo said...

OK, your right. So much for the spider monkey.

Conky said...

omg he was very spider monkeyish

exnihlo said...

Right down to the furious public masturbation.

Conky said...

EWWWWWWWWWW

exnihlo said...

Monkeys. Sheesh.