Friday, March 19, 2010

friday = yummy

Ohhh sweet Friday...and payday! April is 3 payday month...these months twice a year are essential for my survival....next month’s extra chq allows me to buy Ayla’s bus pass for the year (420.00 ouch) and pay her year-end dance costume deposit fees and buy the tickets to the year-end show etc...LIFESAVER! The 3 pay chqs again in Oct usually funds xmas...let’s hope I am still a gov’t employee in Oct so xmas wont suck balls. Now i just have to tuck away that 420 bucks and still have it when the bus pass is due at the end of JUNE! Ack. {trust me, the 420 reference was not lost on me this year}

Ayla is headed up to Nanaimo for a few days visiting with Aunty Pam and Uncle Jim...that will give her a much needed REST from all her party shenanigans....she had a lovely drunken wipe out St Paddy’s day and her legs/knees are scary bruised...no idea where she inherited that from.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennzebel/3760455741/in/set-72157621852159992/

Man I really hurt myself that time - holy shit I went down hard in front of 100’s of ppl on the way to see TOOL in Vancouver right outside GM Place – loser...only I didn't know I was really hurt until the next day...and the entire month to follow b/c I am sure that fall was the real reason I gibbled my neck and had the most hideous nerve pain of my life...I walked around for weeks with my right arm straight up in the air b/c that was the only relief from the disc issue in my neck...I even went to a chiropractor out of sheer desperation...This is when I learned I like T3’s.

I can’t help it if I am very prone to falling whilst intoxicated...oh wait...never mind. I don’t get like that anymore...I am too old...and too fond of NOT feeling like crap...and somewhat concerned about the effects this crap has on my health honestly. I love my liver.

Shawn is off to California this morning with a new boy toy....potentially...fingers crossed! They are driving to San Diego...won’t be back for a few weeks.

I think my crap mood is over now. ALL HAIL JENNIFER! QUEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PEOPLE! Ha ha ha Yeah that’s it.

Its Friday at work...jeans day...I take full advantage of this and dress like a slob on Fridays. I figure b/c I flex every other Friday I get FEWER jeans Fridays than everyone else so I make sure the Fridays I am here super count!! Thus far no one seems to mind but really...they rarely wear jeans even on Fridays for the love of gawd! Baffles me.

I could totally have a nap right now...I got nothing to do...nothing...this afternoon I am gunna go ape shit and dust this place like crazy and move my computer and completely alter my work station...why? Because if I sit here hoping a courier will walk in with work for me I will go INSANE.

So....do you think the intensity of my crushes on cute rocker boys in the future will diminish once Graeme moves in? I don’t think they will disappear but I am hoping they will lessen in intensity...I am thinking I have been a hardcore crusher b/c I have had no one serious to focus on...when I have BFs I don’t generally go looking for crushes etc...I had a severe crush on the SWTC guitarist Christian until Andrea befriended him....now he is damaged goods to me...HAHA No offense Andrea...but I prefer my crushes to not wanna get in my girlfriends pants...lol So without that crush I don’t really have one except for Graeme...and I am thinking that’s plenty good! Gawd damn those rocker boys though, they are the devil...much like Graeme’s attraction to red headed college girls in corsets etc. I'm sure...We all have out “thing”...lol

No comments: