Tuesday, March 30, 2010

delightfully cheery & ready to slash you w/ a broken bottle

I just got OFFICE 2007 at home....work perk, scored it (with a disk even) for 23.00. Now I have my fancy Outlook Calendar like @ work and this thrills me to no end!! I love pop up reminders...I love the scrolly goodness of it...this will make my life better gawd dammit!!!! YES!!!!! It will be grand! Everything will change!!!!! Right b4 my very eyes!!!!!!

Tracey is meeting me for lunch today – she is bringing it...it is a SURPRISE LUNCH!!! Much like the surprise lunch I packed my kid today....I made her a peanut butter sandwich and added bananas in it – which I have no idea if she likes or not b/c we don’t eat that at our house...it sounds revolting to me....ok not revolting so much as not my favourite...revolting is more like slicing up a slug and adding it to a peanut butter sandwich...now THAT would be gross. Yeah I still make my 16 yr old a lunch every day...reason being that if I don’t make her a lunch she won’t (we have tried this before....she just won’t) and then won’t eat ALL day or will spend $ to get something....so I use it as an opportunity to sneak fresh fruit and vegs in her day. Besides...really...in a few years I won’t be making her lunches anymore and will probably be sad about it...ok that’s bullshit I won’t miss making lunches –I hate it BUT...

LATER: Oh my surprise lunch was nummy...fancy cheese and tomato sandwich with homemade butternut squash and carrot soup...

::drool::

It is so quiet in this office right now it annoys me...I can really hear my bra creaking...that’s right u heard me...I have a new bra that creaks like an old wooden pirate ship...strangest thing ever. And for the record, I will never wear it to work again b/c it is a STANDING ONLY BRA...not for sitting. Ugh.

OMFG STINKY BUS STORY: I got mega stunk out today coming to work with a woman’s gross odour - something like moth balls mingled with general stink...she didn’t LOOK like she should stink which is why it totally fucking hit me hard – I wasn’t ready!!!! But Jesus I kept looking around to see if anyone else’s eyes were watering but I couldn’t tell...me, when something stinks I can’t deal – I scowl – I probably look like I am turning into the Incredible Hulk...ready to bust outta my jacket and pound the stinky perpetrator. JESUS PPL!! SHOWER! WASH YOUR CLOTHES FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD!

Yeah I still loath my hair...Just waiting 4 it to grow...that’s all I can do...oh woe is me.
HAIR TO the G – to the H – to the E – to the Y !!!

Ayla's text re: her PB and banana sandwich: "I cannot eat this."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

i love peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I rarely get them because I don't eat bread very often. They're really good too if you add raisins or honey or maybe some granola squished in the peanut butter

Conky said...

oh kelly............i dont even know what to say to that mixture of things....im speechless!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I wonder if the bananas got all black and mushy by lunchtime?

Conky said...

I dunno if that would have mattered to her...i think the idea of it was enough 4 her to veto it!