Monday, March 29, 2010

rainy poo poo

Rain Rain Rain – I am not complaining...it’s been a pretty dry winter, no snow and not a lot of rain....not sure how that is going to be this summer...we have a lot of trees to water here after all. The wetter the winter the better for sure.
Good and busy today at work...lotsa stuff done & managed a trip up to Government House...I love that place and its awesome red carpet.  I love this short week business...will make for a hairy end of the week for me but I don’t mind!
6 days and counting to cohabitation. I am interested in the dynamic this will create in the house...for me personally. I haven’t ever had to share my house aside from with Ayla...and I have never had to share my quiet alone time which I bet will be weird...I wonder also how this will affect my weird little habits and neurosis’ – I am well aware another human cannot fill certain voids and holes in ones psyche- this due to having a baby and realizing full well a few years later I was still as fucked up as ever regardless of the massive amount of love given and received from the sprog - but perhaps a little patchwork isn’t outta the question.....opinions? Time will tell. Oh yes it will. Either way it’ll be nice to be on an even playing field with someone who is on the same page as I am in regards to expectations and who actually communicates and doesn’t chicken shit avoid topics that are uncomfortable.

I joined the Matt Good M+ thing on his blog/website this weekend...$25.00 a year to get exclusive goodies and forums and such...well worth it for a junkie like me. The forums are interesting-ish thus far and full of info/tidbits that I crave and enjoy...I cannot describe the GLEE - PURE GLEE - I get from getting a hold of a demo MG posts on his website for a mere few hours...never to be posted again... (yes you can call me MG MUSIC NERD)

My yam is baking in the oven....are u jealous? You should be! Yams are AWESOME! Yams should rule the world...yams should run this shit and make everything all better...MmmMmMm! GO YAMS!!!!!

No comments: