Thursday, March 11, 2010

don't kick gingers!

Okay the Ukrainian Easter Egging is pretty cool...but as a very impatient human it is something best done at home so while your eggs are sucking up dye u can wander off and go do stuff...it is amazing to me now that I’ve tried it how those Ukrainian eggs are so friggin awesomely designed b/c it isn’t easy...strategizing the colors and how the wax has to be applied etc...never mind the intricacy required to not SUCK with the wax part of it all...was good fun!

I am feeling much better...not 100% but not like the walking dead either. After work I am meeting J’Lo for dinner...the real J’Lo not Jennifer Lopez by the way...Jennifer Lomax from my old job...funniest emailer in all the land...such a witty lady...dazzling her co-workers with her wit and funniness since 1949!!! OK maybe not that long...

I have no plans for Friday (day off) and am just gunna play it cool for Saturday b/c that’s a busy day...there is the Capital City Tattoo Convention in town and Start with the Cobra are playing (LOVE THEM!) so I am gunna grab a movie prior to that and see them at 5 pm and then the same night at 8 pm it’s a Bloody Betty show at Lucky Bar...then Sunday I am helping J’Lo with her computer so the weekend is full of goodness!

Graeme is still slugging away at his massive amount of accumulated CRAP in his house...everyone send him good FOCUSSING VIBES so he won’t be distracted by shiny things and get off track! (He has to turf, repack and reroute his things to either storage or what he is bringing and u know how men are with this sort of thing...a woman could have had this done by now but....that’s ok, we afford men more time for this sort of thing because we understand they are slightly inferior when it comes to these tasks)...

I am meeting up with his sister and niece and friend on Mar 27 for lunch (without him present muahahah)...1st time meeting should be fun! They seem like an easy going crew and I am sure it will be a fun afternoon – Graeme seems to think it will involve a lot of talk from his sister about him doing embarrassing things as a kid....this is what I am hoping for :o) ha!

Ayla's headed home today b/c she has to work on Saturday....no fatalities on gabriola...woohoo!

4 comments:

exnihlo said...

coMputer acting weird. Need help.

Conky said...

ill call u tonight!

exnihlo said...

I got it fixed. Had to call Toshiba first though. This is embarasing.
You know those stories about people who call tech support and it turns out they are just idiots? Yeah, that was me today.
Dead battery in wireless mouse. Fuck me.

Conky said...

HAAA!!! AWESOME!