Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MY EGGS

All I have to say is...this is 3578375 x harder than it looks lol I had a really AMBITIOUS jellyfish.squid one started and half way through i effing dropped it and busted it so the FUCK THIS EGG is my poor attitude egg that followed...

Actually is a really fun thing to do with the wax etc but better to do at home so u can pop your egg in dye and then go do something rather than IMPATIENTLY (thats me!) stare at it waiting for it to be long enough to take out and keep going haha

I am gunna glue googly eyes on my jelly fish one....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Them eggs is cool!

I've been waiting YEARS to get a pysanka kit so I can do this with the kids. They're just not ready for the hot wax thing yet. :(

OK, so now you've done both the eggs and batik. I have never done batik, but from what I've read, I assume it is similar to the eggs except for on fabric...is it? I'm probably way off base as usual. hahaha

Conky said...

yeah its exactly the same thing...

i got to keep my little waxer thinger so perhaps next time yer here we will CRAFT!!!! theyre just 5 bucks...i have beeswax, candles and such already just gotta get dye and we'd be in business!

Anonymous said...

Crafting with you would be a blast cuz you have a tendency to stray from tradition. :)

Conky said...

well it seems only right haha

The AfterCraft said...

That sucks you dropped that one egg.. it was so cool..

MORE CRAFTS MORE CRAFTS


Jen you can totally borrow some of my tools if you want too. I got more of course... and seeing as it's you.

Let me know and thank you so much for coming.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Those are really good! That is an actually that would drive me absolutely bat shit mad, to be honest, so kudos to you!

Conky said...

Barb - I believe i used the term BAT SHIT CRAZY whilst doing this craft lol

Thanks Sarah yer a good craft army captain!