Sunday, March 28, 2010

I like Sundaes better than Sundays

Met up with Graeme's big sister yesterday for brunch....along with her daughter Rowan and friends Mary & Amber...they are in town for a girls weekend - it was much like hanging with my own family...you know that table in the restaurant where the ppl are a little loud and laugh a lot...? Yeah that was our table. Pretty fun actually...despite having bad hair I managed just fine with that  crazy crew! I sure loved the card she made with the cut out of a picture of Graeme when he was 14.....OooooooooOOOooooo so good! lol

Friday night was good....great bands/music...half our group didn't make it sadly but me, Donna & Andrea all managed to have a good night...I went home as soon as the music was done (11 pm I am so hardcore) - the other 2 went partying with strippers and one of the bands (not interested) and had a pretty good time by the sounds of it....Donna was in fine form though and not one wine glass was broken at the V-Lounge Friday...mostly due to the fact she was drinking from the plastic wine glass I bought her. HA! Andrea was making friends as she does so well...lol

OMG Melanie Griffith has the most annoying fucking voice...WORKING GIRL is on tv right now and it making me nuts listening to her whiny bitch voice. I will make it through though,,,,Today I am meeting up with Aunty Pam and we are dropping off a mattress for Alex's kidlet and then buying a new one for her mother in law...that's it...I should pop a roast in the slow cooker...Oh I just remembered Tracey is making me thai supper tonight...WOOHOO!!!!! She is gunna love my howdy doody hair!


7 more days...and in moves Graeme 7 all his camera equipment! WOOT!

I am going for a nap.....(yes its 1025 am)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

the number 7 seems to keep popping up but I knew what you meant...ahahahh digitally challenged...