Friday, March 26, 2010

Jen: Poster Girl for Hair Clips

Ayla passed her learners driving exam...yay!

Thank gawd b/c I was not looking fwd to that drama if she didn't pass...haha
Was fun seeing her all nervous and panicky! She's usually Ms Cool as a Cucumber....

Totally NOT in the mood to go out tonight at all - it is complete and utter obligation to my birthday girls Donna & Alex that is making me stick to the plan...

I went to the dentist today...I think she fixed my problem that I have been suffering from for 9 mths and she also fixed my filling that fell out.  What a gal! I am a little bitter I don't get free toothbrushes when I got to the dentist anymore. WTF is that about? It's one of those things u dont ask about b/c you know you'll look like a douche if u do. lol

I am always so weird after a dentist appt...I wander home in a daze, not even with headphones on...feeling like my spirit has not yet zipped back into my body. So weird...I blame the dental dam trauma - I FUCKING HATE THOSE THINGS. Today I got a JAW BLOCK put in my mouth...supposedly 2 keep yer jaw open with you u having to hold it open...ive never seen one of these in my life until today....worked pretty good...but i am always paranoid b/c u have shit all jammed in your mouth and cant talk or see whats they are doing u never know if they just grab something the last guy used...that shit freaks me out...I know I know...they use autoclaves etc...BUT WHAT IF...?????/ Ewww ewww ewwww!

I think I need a nap.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I wouldn't have got the bangs cut so short the first time...longer and not straight across either...next time take me with you. or take a picture of how you want them to look...visual aids is the way to go.. they do grow back...but for the record they make you look way younger....

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I still get free toothbrushes and floss and little travel packs of toothpaste when I go to the dentist. Only they keep giving me mint flavour, the bastards.

Anonymous said...

not just after a dentist appointment