Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MmmMmmMmMmMmm

Mmmm Kate brought over a slushee for me...and anti-viral kleenex (I admit im a little scared of that)...easter cream egg and a blingy PINK travel mug with a fucking mirror on it b/c i am just THAT vain hahahaha THANK YOU KATE YOUR FREAK! lol

I woke up SIGNIFICANTLY better today and im contributing it to the welfare brand fake listerine gargling i did last night...SERIOUSLY...that shit killed the crap in my mouth in one night...it is not a permanent item in the bathroom the minute i feel sickness coming im gunna gargle/vomit that shit!

I decided to make meatballs today and I was lucky enough to have a slightly messy moment with Kate as my witness which ended up with me covered in spag. sauce and it hitting the floor, stove etc...I was distracted by the slurpee sitting beside me I think.

Ukrainian Easter Egg Making class tonight...woot! Hot Sarah is hosting the class so Hot Donna and I are going...I think Hot Arika is too sick still...:o(
I wanna make my egg weird...and I admit im kinda excited to blow the yolk outta the egg...haven't done that since I was a kid...not sure how I feel about putting my mouth on an egg that came outta a chicken butt though...mind over matter i guess...

Ayla's still alive...having fun on Gabriola Island...they havent frozen to death yet...or been abducted by aliens....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get to do pysanka tonight? Cool beans! I haven't done that for ages.
I don't think you have to blow 'em out though. I still have one that I made back in the 90's out of a raw egg that wasn't blown and the thing eventually dried up and shrivelled up on the inside. Then again, someone told me that they left their unblown Ukranian egg on a window sill in the hot sun and it exploded rotten egg everywhere.
Have fun and I hope you're feeling better by tonight!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

What's the difference between a slurpee and a slushy anyway?

Anonymous said...

or attacked by hippies trying to smoke pot with her???

Conky said...

tara - SHUSH!

barb - no difference. lol

adele - yeah im not gunna empty my eggs...ill leave them and wait 4 the cat to knock them and break them and stink the whole house up lol