Tuesday, March 02, 2010

you can't polish a turd

the provincial budget is crap...total smoke screen crap...they think the general public is stupid enough to fall for the few token dollars tossed at health care and education as them being all gawd damn interested in anything of value. total bullshit.


fugggg.


im premenstrual.
i cant stop eating badly this week.
its like an evil being has invaded my head and prevents me from being sensible.
on the pill this was much LESS of an issue i am noticing.
i think im gunna have to really be diligent about evening primrose intake and see if a few mths on that helps at all...i fucking HATE my head when it is consumed by irrational hormonal bs.
i also have facial leprosy that is NOT pleasing to me.

my shoes have been bugging me lately....i havent had em even 6 mths and was feeling like they were already disintergrating...grrrrr so i investigated and my friggin insole was obliterated from all this walking...ive never worn out an insole before, shoes YES but not insoles...weird.


here is a shot of Andrea's hawt ass for you all...you see....pictures I have of her butt on flickr get hundreds of views and ppl adding as faves all over the place...added to galleries etc... so i got some more on the weekend to see if the new ones would garner the same attention...yes in 1 day 128 views HAHAHA cracks me up!

guy...what kinda flowers are these? rather...what kinda tree is it...? 

gawd spring break starts next week for 2 weeks...gawd help me...that's a long time for my kid to be outta school...a long time for me to survive. ha!


can't believe it is march already....gawd this year is zipping by already...guess that's what happens as u get older - time goes by at warp speed...as a kid a week felt like a gawd damn eon...now a week is a blink of an eye in adult time...
which means i have not very much time left to do the shit i wanna do in life....dammit...TIME CRUNCH!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

tell me about it!!! my kid will be a year old in april.

i am throwing a pity party for you re: spring break.

Conky said...

holy shit thats next month!!!!! YIKES!

ohhh i need a pity party!!! for real!

Maureen said...

yes you can polish a turd....saw it done on mythbusters! very gross but it was beautiful

Conky said...

yes but it is STILL a turd is the point hahahhaa

exnihlo said...

Are there flower pics? I didn't get past the g-string.

Anonymous said...

i'm thinking star magnolia

Conky said...

oh Guy....always loves the money shot pictures....

thank you Kelly!