Monday, March 01, 2010

Monday Leper Face Jen

I enjoy the CBC website for news articles on my lunch break; especially the comment section of each story....cuz I get to thumbs up or thumbs down ppls opinions and this makes me feel good. I also love it when I comment & seeing the thumps up and downs I get...they are usually thumbs downs on the Olympic topic, this also makes me feel good b/c then I know I am not a mainstream dipshit (no offense to my mainstream dipshit friends, I love you and do not think less of you and hope you don’t of me for disagreeing with you).

I just ate enough barley to feel the whole DTES and I feel quite guilty about that. I am such a douche.

POSITIVE ASPECTS OF CO-HABITATION
by Jennifer Conklin

1. Someone to snuggle with all the time
2. Someone to buy milk when I forget
3. Someone to talk to rather than making myself mad over-thinking social issues and life in general
4. A healthy distraction from myself
5. No more 3rd Wheel Complex
6. Positive reinforcement from said co-habitator
7. Fiscal assistance
8. Someone to watch movies with, home and not
9. Handy logical thinker on premises to assist me when I am irrational
10. Someone to laugh with and laugh at
11. Someone else to cook sometimes
12. In-home walking partner
13. Impromptu making out
14. Hopefully someone I can argue with and not have to fear I will be killed in my sleep (AYLA)
15. Conversation
16. Fun, mutual mocking (sometimes not fun as well MuHahahahah)
17. No more long phone conversations @ night after work
18. Someone to answer the phone when I have a bath or shower
19. Did I mention coitus?
20. Possible mom/daughter mediator in time...??

See....I can be POSITIVE...u fuckers!
Even when I am afflicted by facial leprosy like I am today...I am lunching with some peeps from my old job after work...should be fun...even with leprosy.... :|

6 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

awww. much better!

Maureen said...

that's so frikkin cute.....mwahahaha!

Conky said...

are u mocking me?

Anonymous said...

much better except calling me a mainstream dipshit

Maureen said...

nah, mocking myself more likely....

Conky said...

kelly...u are projecting!!!!